BizTalk Practical Course
This is Three -day intensive instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to efficiently and effectively integrate systems, employees, and trading partners through orchestrations in a highly flexible and highly automated manner.
This course is intended for solution architects and developers who are responsible for developing Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 based business process and integration solutions.
At Course completion
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the message processing architecture and the development environment by BizTalk Server.
- Create XML and flat-file schemas.
- Create a BizTalk map and use functoids to manipulate data in a map.
- Deploy a BizTalk project and view deployed assemblies.
- Route messages based on the contents of a received message.
- Configure common adapters to enable BizTalk integration.
- Create an orchestration to represent a business process.
- Use orchestration shapes to define a detailed business process.
- Configure an orchestration for transactional business processing.
- Create, deploy, and manage a BizTalk application.
- Configure BizTalk to consume and publish Web services and WCF Web Services.
- Configure business rules and call a business rule from within an orchestration.
- Enable Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) functions for business users.
- Plan and design the infrastructure needed to implement a BizTalk based solution.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• 1-2 years experience developing distributed applications.
• Background in Microsoft .NET Framework concepts and technology.
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
• Working knowledge of XML.
• No prior BizTalk experience is necessary.
The student kit includes a comprehensive workbook and other necessary materials for this class.
The primary goal of this course is to train students to be successful developers for Microsoft BizTalk. Therefore, to keep it straightforward and practical, the course uses many walkthroughs to get students started. Descriptions of the modules follow:
- Module 1 BizTalk Overview:students will get a brief overview of BizTalk platform and its GUI utilities. 2 hours
- Module 2 Basic Messaging and Routing Concepts:Students will start working with BizTalk and configuring simple solutions that are robust and straightforward. 3
- Module 3 Messaging with XML Schemas:Work on developing and designing XML schemas. 2
- Module 4 Mapping and Transformations: Learn about Mapping and Transformations.
- Module 5 BizTalk Pipelines:covers the development of Pipelines and Pipeline Components.
- Module 6 Developing Orchestrations:Students will learn to develop orchestrations and design complex solutions.
- Module 7 Business Rules Engine:Students will learn about the Business Rules engine and start developing Policies and using them in orchestrations.
- Module 8 Business Activity Monitoring (BAM):Students will learn how to use the BAM portal and how to enable BAM for you BizTalk Projects.
- Module 9 Deployment and Infrastructure:Studentswill learn how to design a practical infrastructure, on which to deliver your BizTalk 2006 R2 based solution.
Contact servcies@GeneticThought.com for inquiries.