BizTalk Self Paced Training Material
This self paced course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to efficiently and effectively integrate systems, employees, and trading partners through orchestrations in a highly flexible and highly automated manner.
This course is intended for solution architects and developers who are responsible for developing Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 or 2009 based business process and integration solutions.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
· Describe the message processing architecture and the development environment by BizTalk Server.
· Create XML and flat-file schemas.
· Create a BizTalk map and use functoids to manipulate data in a map.
· Deploy a BizTalk project and view deployed assemblies.
· Route messages based on the contents of a received message.
· Configure common adapters to enable BizTalk integration.
· Create an orchestration to represent a business process.
· Use orchestration shapes to define a detailed business process.
· Configure an orchestration for transactional business processing.
· Create, deploy, and manage a BizTalk application.
· Configure BizTalk to consume and publish Web services and WCF Web Services.
· Configure business rules and call a business rule from within an orchestration.
· Enable Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) functions for business users.
· Plan and design the infrastructure needed to implement a BizTalk based solution.
You will receive a kit that contains the following:
BizTalk The Practical Course
In this book, you will learn to develop and design reliable BizTalk based solutions. The approach used in this book is to get the reader productive with BizTalk development as quickly as possible. From the first chapter, you will be able to provide practical solutions to your IT department or organization.
In this book, the author does not attempt to repeat or explain the online help. Instead, the reader will learn BizTalk by building real and practical small solutions from the outset. The technical background behind these applications as well as the design choices are explained in details. The author’s philosophy is always to utilize BizTalk to the fullest, while writing as little code as possible. There are a large number of solutions and applications that are implemented in many organizations which are too complicated and could be replaced by much easier solutions just by utilizing a little bit of smarter configuration. This book is based on the author’s experience in creating training material for Independent
Software Vendors (ISVs), delivering numerous projects, mentoring, and training developers on implementing BizTalk.
The Book covers the following topics:
- BizTalk Overview
- Basic Messaging
- Messaging with XML Schemas
- Rules Engine
- Using Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Deployment and Infrastructure
Mastering The BizTalk Technical Interview
Wisdom is learning all we can, but having the humility to realize that we do not know it all. Mastering the BizTalk Technical Interview 200 BizTalk Technical questions with clear and concise answers will help you gain more wisdom in BizTalk Interviews. The difference between a great BizTalk developer and someone who kind of knows some stuff is how you answer the BizTalk Interview questions in a way that will show how knowledgeable you are. The 200 questions I have assembled are for: job seekers (junior/senior developers, architects, team/technical leads), and interviewers. BizTalk Technical Interview Questions covers BizTalk versions 2002, 2004, 2006, 2006R and 2006 RFID. The questions cover the following areas:
- Basic Questions.
- General Questions.
- Schema Design Questions.
- Pipelines and Pipeline components Questions.
- Maps Questions.
- Messaging Questions.
- Adapters and Accelerators Questions.
- Orchestrations Questions.
- Rules Engine Questions.
- BAM and BAS Questions.
- Deployment and Installation Questions.
Learn the fundamentals relating to BizTalk and Enterprise Application Integration in an easy to understand questions and answers approach. It covers 200 realistic interview Questions with answers that will impress your interviewer. A quick reference guide, a refresher and a roadmap covering a wide range of BizTalk and EAI related topics and interview tips.
Course Delivery Method
The kit will be shipped with regular mail with 24 hours of your order.
For Individuals the cost is $120 per Kit.
For corporate rates please contact email@example.com